[time-nuts] Re: Dual Supplies for Low Offset Phase Noise Analyzer

glenlist glenlist at cortexrf.com.au
Fri Jul 15 02:07:29 UTC 2022

IMO End plate extruded boxes might as well not be shielded at all.

Especially those with slide in lids. I DO use them for commercial RF
product with internal shielding tins as required.

You can get an 'EMC' gasketed version with stiff end plates but they are
pain to work with.

A diecast zinc-aluminium box  is my 100% go-to for anything RF or
sensitive...

Hammond have a great range. Digikey usually stock most of them.