[time-nuts] Re: Turning off display on HP 58503 A or B

Lon Cottingham k5jvlon at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 12:45:47 UTC 2022

Chris,
Thanks for the reply.  I have made just such a mod to one of my 58503's.
 It was in a discussion of this
 mod that the idea arose that  HP had built in such a command.  But, no one
had actual knowledge of such
 this hidden command.  It was most probably just wishful thinking. Thanks
again for your comments.
73 de Lon , K5JV