No subject

Sat Jun 18 22:32:10 UTC 2022

it's completion timed out at around 10 seconds.  So I have a few specific
questions:

1) What should the counter do when powered on with no inputs?  I'm guessing
that if there is no trigger on the start channel, no measurement will
commence and there should be no Err 02.

2) If I change the function to Frequency or Period, shouldn't the error
clear and a new measurement commence?

3) I have verified all of the voltages and that the OCXO is outputting a
decent sine wave.  I have tried switching in an external reference and
providing one from a signal generator and that did not change anything.  Is
there any other basic tests to perform?

Thanks,
Marc