[time-nuts] Re: Validating GPSDO control loop with simulation and measurement. Is this amount of difference between measurement and simulation to be expected?

Erik Kaashoek erik at kaashoek.com
Wed Mar 2 09:06:19 UTC 2022

After solving various problems ranging from GPS antenna location to
elimination of a rounding problem in the DAC calculation the performance
of the GPSDO starts to improve.
There are still many things to check and much longer measurements to be
done but at least it is going in the right direction. Mostly thanks to
the help of the good people on this list
Attached the ADEV plot, phase plot and TIM files of raw PPS phase and
GPSDO frequencies
Erik.