[time-nuts] HP z3816a DC power supply DIP switches

majanoff at gmail.com majanoff at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 18:33:50 UTC 2022

Just to clarify, HP z3816a that is referenced in this thread (http://www.realhamradio.com/GPS_Z3816A_Receiver.htm) is actually mine. I bought it many years ago from a gentleman in Korea and it is unusual in that it came with a 9 pin RS-232 connector and a 120v built-in power supply. I haven't measured the output of the internal power supply, so I don't know if it is 24v or some other value. This is the only one I've seen with the built-in line adaptor. I still have the unit, although it no longer communicates using the RS-232 connector, and I don't believe it locks to GPS. I'm happy to share any information on the unit which still produces the 10MHz output including pictures, etc.