[time-nuts] Re: Tuning a GPSDO loop for optimal disturbance handling

glen english LIST glenlist at cortexrf.com.au
Sat Mar 5 21:17:09 UTC 2022

If you are looking for a reasonably affordable   5 digit high count
(80000) DMM, I can recommend the VICHY VC8145

something like about USD160 new.

has RS232

absolute accuracy is surprisingly good, close to my old Keithley. I used
to cal with a mercury cell.

good for looking at up to 8 volts with 4 digits after the decimal...