[time-nuts] Re: Measuring oscillators against GPS - mosaic T

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Tue Mar 8 13:13:19 UTC 2022

Hi

The Mosaic T dev board is the same as the normal Mosaic dev board
except they populate it with a T module and likely make some other
minor “stuffing” changes as well.

The gotcha is that you can quickly and easily order the normal dev board
online. For whatever reason that’s not true of the T board. You have to
contact their sales arm and get them involved in the process. You pay
them directly rather than via the web site.

I have no idea why it’s set up that way. It’s been true for quite a while.
It’s not a “haven’t quite got to it yet” thing. The good news is that they
seem to get back to you quickly and the boards arrive promptly.

Bob