[time-nuts] Re: Measuring oscillators against GPS - mosaic T

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Tue Mar 8 15:17:33 UTC 2022

Anyone who has or orders a Mosaic-T board --

What you get is a carrier board and a small plug-in board with the
Mosaic-T on it.  I think the carrier board is common to many/most/all of
the Mosaic variant evaluation boards. Because it's generic it doesn't
have coax connectors for the PPS out and event in signals; they come out
to a header.

I made a small plug-in board (shown in the attachment) that plugs into
the header and provides two buffered PPS out and event in SMAs.  I had
them assembled by JLCPCB for next to nothing (the user-installed SMA
connectors are the most expensive parts).  I think I still have one
board left and can order another batch if interest warrants it.  Or I
can provide gerbers and BOM on request.

Let me know off-line if you'd like one.  I need to figure out the actual
cost, but probably $25 will cover a board plus postage in the U.S.

John
----