[time-nuts] Re: Phase coherence with 2X GPSDO

Andy Talbot andy.g4jnt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 15:04:42 UTC 2022

Where are the GPS antennas wrt. you 'moving around'?
Could it be that while you were watching the paint drying, you didn't move
much.   But when you moved away, the RF pattern as a result of local
reflections of the signal from the satellites (from you) were enough to
upset the receiver to give the phase shift.

Andy
www.g4jnt.com