No subject

Sat Mar 19 19:32:09 UTC 2022

1575 MHz. I believe thats wrong?

The antenna out is 7.2 VDC pretty high and its stiff. A 60 ma draw drops
the voltage by only .2V. Is that what others see?

Last really a interesting bit is that I am feeding the DA-26 with + 15V and
feeding the backup with 12.6V like a typical battery.
I would have believed I should see 2 green power LEDs. Instead the backup
is sometimes off sometimes yellow. Not making a lot of sense.

Skip did locate the correct backup supply connector. Its available from
Mouser for $9.43 or so.
Mouser part number 502-6382-2SG-3DC
<https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/switchcraft/6382-2sg-3dc/?qs=%252bk%2fzvGh84xgrMJWt89AV0w%3d%3d&countrycode=US&currencycode=USD>
Appreciate thoughts on the antenna or system behaviors please.
Regards
Paul.
WB8TSL