No subject

Fri Mar 25 15:32:09 UTC 2022

SATELLITES WITH APPLICATION OF THE MITREX - MODEM", Hartl specifies
that "The PN-code is a truncated maximum length sequence of period
10.000, instead of the 16.383 chips". In the Xilinx application note
XAPP052, we can find that the taps for an MLS of 14 bits should be
14,5,3,1. In the paper "GEOSTATIONARY SATELLITE POSITION DETERMINATION
FOR COMMON-VIEW TWO-WAY TIME TRANSFER MEASUREMENTS" there is an
introduction that suggests the MITREX 2500 modem has a variable
pseudorandom noise sequence. Maybe the modem was built in different
versions wrt the PN sequence generation.