[time-nuts] Re: looking for MITREX modem manual/documentation

jeanmichel.friedt at femto-st.fr jeanmichel.friedt at femto-st.fr
Fri Mar 25 17:45:09 UTC 2022

Thank you all for the very fruitful exchanges and providing the references
I was looking for (by private email).

FYI I indeed tried the brute force search as documented at
https://github.com/oscimp/gr-satre/tree/main/reverse_code
but wanted to try to find some formal documentation demonstrating the orthogonality
of the codes beyond "trust me, we selected the best codes for maximum orthogonality".

Also if anyone is interested, I am looking into receiving TWSTFT exchange using TV
parabola (of course receiving only !). That is for fun since, for work the modem is
being assembled indeed, but that is off topic :)

Thank you very much, Jean-Michel

--
JM Friedt, FEMTO-ST Time & Frequency, 26 rue de l'Epitaphe, 25000 Besancon, France