[time-nuts] Re: Truetime DC-XL usable with Lady Heather?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 22:10:41 UTC 2022

I think this done. Pretty sure that the True time doesn't work. Through the
serail port you can inquire for various information like time date
satellites and other details.
But it does not put out as an example a NEMA sentences. Thats has all the
details Lady Heather would need.
Thanks everyone.
Let the thread go.
Paul