[time-nuts] Re: What time difference to expect from two clocks using internal GPS receivers?

Dan Kemppainen dan at irtelemetrics.com
Mon May 2 12:04:45 UTC 2022

Hi,

Have you looked at the delay of the GPS signal passing through the
filter to the one unit vs C on the other?

I've seen a similar situation where a bias T was the culprit. I don't
recall the numbers off hand but it was significant enough to notice, and
the difference went away once the T removed (or duplicated on the other
device).

Dan