[time-nuts] Re: Simple simulation model for an OCXO?

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Mon May 2 21:43:01 UTC 2022

Hi

By far the best approach is to use actual data. Grab a pair of OCXO’s and
compare them. A single mixer setup is one easy ( = cheap ) way to do it. You
will get the sum of the two devices, but for simulation purposes, it will be *much*
closer to reality than anything you can brew up with a formula.

Bob