[time-nuts] 58503A firmware upgrade

Lon Cottingham k5jv at kingwoodcable.com
Thu May 5 16:13:41 UTC 2022

I am trying return to service a 58503A with option 001 display.  The motherboard is physically damaged beyond repair.  I have two identical motherboards, with id and update info, exactly the same as the original board.  However, neither will support the 001 optional display.  Apparently, I need to update the firmware in the motherboard.  Evidently, this requires an upgrade disk that is no longer available.  It is listed as "58503A  firmware upgrade disk  -- 58503-13402" in the option 001 manual.   If anyone can help me find a copy of this disk, or the upgrade file, please contact me by direct email or telephone.

73 de Lon, K5JV
k5jv at kingwoodcable.com
281-795-1335

[c0a68fe8-c7fc-45a2-992b-a68133c08521]