[time-nuts] Original HP SatStat floppy disk

Lon Cottingham k5jv at kingwoodcable.com
Sun May 8 17:01:43 UTC 2022

I am attempting to update the firmware on my 58503A to support the option 001 display.  The HP Manual call for the program "SatStat" to do this operation.  I have downloaded SatStat from K8UC's  page (the only source I have found).  It recognizes the board but offers no way to control it (make chances).  There is no control bar or information on how to sent commands.  The K8UC online demo  does shows a "command line".

Does anyone have the original  SatStat disk?   It may part of 58503A Firmware upgrade disk 58503-13402.  Does anyone have a more modern approach to making this firmware update?

73 de Lon, K5JV
K5jv at kingwoodcable.com
281-795-1335

[b1dc0b47-c38b-426a-8e40-0ed415db49b5]