[time-nuts] Re: Internal power supply for Z3801A

Lon Cottingham lonk5jv at gmail.com
Fri May 6 15:50:15 UTC 2022

Ed,

   Thanks for the reply.  Great idea, but the old board is missing.  I
am building this
unit up from three separate parts units.  I have all original parts
and cables, except
for the power supply.  The chassis already has an analog power supply
built in with
3 wire line cord to power the original 50 volt switcher.  It also has
one of Dave Robinson
G4FRE's great digital clocks built in.  It is going to be very nice
semi-original Z3801A
with a clock that can be seen from across the room without having to
have a computer
attached.

73 de Lon, K5JV
281-795-1335