[time-nuts] 58503A option 001 firmware upgrade disk

Lon Cottingham k5jv at kingwoodcable.com
Sat May 14 17:01:31 UTC 2022

Thanks to all who responded to my earlier post.  The response has been gratifying.  I have found everything I was searching for except for the option 001 firmware update floppy disk 58503-13402, or the corresponding  .S update file.

I realize that I am looking a 25 year old disk that was rare even when it was new in 1995.  But, anyone who ever did this field upgrade on their 58503A, or knew someone who did, had this disk.  They may not have had to use it, but it was in the field upgrade package.  Surely,  though they may not remember it, someone must have this floppy disk laying around somewhere.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

73 de Lon, K5JV
k5jv at kingwoodcable.com
281-795-1335

[4f218818-46b5-4711-b2c4-5f4c220b7de1]