[time-nuts] Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillator (OCXO) Trends and Opportunities For You

fendi.zhang fendi.b at qyrusmarket.com
Mon May 16 13:35:48 UTC 2022

Hi. We published A Global Market Outlook Report on Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillator (OCXO) 2022 for You and Competitors. If you have further interest in this report or related reports, we would be happy to share the sample report for your reference.
The following manufacturers are covered:
NDK
Rakon
Epson
Vectron International
Microcrystal
Bliley Technologies
Greenray Industries
CTS
Taitien
NEL
Abracon
KVG
Segment by Type
PIN Shape
SMD Shape
Segment by Application
Telecom Infrastructure
Military & Space
Test & Measurement
Other

Maybe it will be helpful to the marketing department or the person in charge of your company. We would be grateful if you could forward it.
Best Regards
Fendi Zhang | Sales Manager
QYResearch INC.
Phone:  +86 137 6333 8542(7*24H), +1-626 2952 442(US)
E-mail:  fendi at qyresearch.com