[time-nuts] Seeking information about FE-5619A

Matt Huszagh huszaghmatt at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 23:35:09 UTC 2022

Hi,

I was recently offered an FE-5619A. I haven't been able to find any
information about this unit and was hoping someone in this group might
be familiar with it. It's labelled as a "Redundant Standard Frequency
Oscillator" and is apparently a rubidium oscillator. I don't have the
unit in my possession and therefore can't do any investigation/testing
of it. I just have a picture of the front panel (attached). I can ask
for a picture of the back panel but I don't expect I can get more
information than that.

Does anyone have any information about this?

Thanks
Matt