[time-nuts] Re: 5061A HV Supply, et al. {External}

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 21:46:05 UTC 2022

Jim
I don't think you did. The oven turning on and off would be expected. What
happens with some luck is you will notice that the on period slowly
increases. Use a watch and check every couple of hours.
Each time it turns on the ion pump current should increase and then the
system shuts off if over about 20 on the meter.
Its a good sign if the system actually stays on.
With the missing modules the system may or may not lock. Just depends on
what ones.
Great to see your progress.
Regards
Paul