[time-nuts] Re: Seeking information about FE-5619A

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Thu Nov 10 12:41:18 UTC 2022

Hi

Like Paul, going only from the picture, I’d bet it’s a double redundant
rack mount Rb. It’s not clear from the front if there is any switching
in the unit. The Rb’s could be just about any of the wide variety that
FE has produced over the years.

Is what’s in the box functional? who knows. Is it repairable? who knows …
Are there any doc’s out in the wild on that box? maybe, but it’s unlikely.

Bob