[time-nuts] Re: What phase variations to expect in a DMTD due to temperature fluctuations?

Erik Kaashoek erik at kaashoek.com
Mon Nov 14 20:44:31 UTC 2022

Antilla
Using a narrow tube and a soure of cold air the biggest contributor has
been identified as the Gilbert cell active mixers used in the first stage.
In the current HW they are not used in a balanced way so a common mode
change, e.g. temperature change, is very visible.
I will read the the documents you referred to.
Erik