[time-nuts] Re: 5061A HV Supply, et al. {External}

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Wed Nov 16 13:53:02 UTC 2022

Hi

The high performance tubes have a life of about 6.0 +/- 1.0 years when run
24/7/365. We went through several running them that way at work. You pay
a run time “price” for the higher performance.

With a date code from the 90’s, there’s been 20 to 30 years passed by to use
up those 6 years of run time.

The standard tubes have a much longer life.

Bob