[time-nuts] Re: HP5360A

alan bain alan.bain at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 20:54:59 UTC 2022

Does anyone have a link to a service manual for a 5360?  I keep meaning to
look at how the interpolator worked. My very vague recollection is an
integrator between start gate and first count pulse which is then
discharged while discharge time is counted using an integrator with a much
smaller C - a bit like a dual slope ADC. Similar between stop and next
count pulse.  So very different from the 5370 vernier oscillator.

I don’t have one - haven’t seen a physical one in the UK. But actually I
probably really need a 5370!

Alan