[time-nuts] Re: Oncore UT+ Synergy SSR-VP/UT replacement

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 16 04:40:00 UTC 2022

There is a "plug and play" solution, but I have not tried on myself. With a UBLOX GNSS upgrade you have a really nice system. As I remember the 260 quartz oscillator has very good phase noise (-105db at 1Hz).
I would be interested if anyone has tried these. I know there were a few posts about the Jackson Labs M12 replacement in the Symmetricom XLI and I found those work well.

https://synergy-gps.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/SSR-VP_UT-Single-Board-Datasheet-062922.pdf
UPDATE OLDER GPS BASED TIMING INSTRUMENTATION PRODUCTS - Synergy Systems, LLC<https://synergy-gps.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/SSR-VP_UT-Single-Board-Datasheet-062922.pdf>
When testing is complete, this Tech-Note will be revised to add the manufacturer’s model number(s) to the Ordering Information page of this Tech -Note.
synergy-gps.com

Tom Knox

SR Test and Measurement Engineer

Phoenix Research

[https://ewscripps.brightspotcdn.com/dims4/default/9c5a214/2147483647/strip/true/crop/1280x672+0+24/resize/1200x630!/quality/90/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fewscripps-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2F42%2Fbf%2F3cc113174c00b8c24e41ea6c27f3%2Ffire-lab.png]<https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/marshall-fire/superior-man-moving-forward-after-losing-dream-research-lab-during-marshall-fire>
Superior man moving forward after losing dream research lab to fire - KMGH<https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/marshall-fire/superior-man-moving-forward-after-losing-dream-research-lab-during-marshall-fire>
SUPERIOR, Colo. — It’s been nearly three months since the Marshall Fire and the stories of the community's resilience are scattered across Boulder County.I have not tried on of these,
www.thedenverchannel
"Peace is not the absence of violence, but the presence of Justice" Both MLK and Albert Einstein