[time-nuts] Re: Long term stable environmental sensors

ew ewkehren at aol.com
Tue Nov 29 15:52:25 UTC 2022

We use a data logger  from ebay for less than $70  https://www.ebay.com/itm/163587170025 see attached data
Bert Kehren
In a message dated 11/29/2022 10:38:30 AM Eastern Standard Time, time-nuts at lists.febo.com writes:https://www.ebay.com/itm/163587170025
Hello Attila, first off, I did not investigate on this type of components deeply. Anyhow, after reading the datasheet, this interesting BME280 from BOSCH seems to be defect, instead of having drifted.\Therefore I would suggest to simply replace that component, which is quite cheap. For thermodynamic aspects it’s not well suited for responsive T and rH measurements, as the air has to diffuse into that small hole. In my lab (DCV metrology with 3458A) I use meanwhile a UT330C data logger, which has 3 discrete sensors built in. For T they use a precision SMD NTC, evidently.\The case allows better air flow over the sensors.  Maybe you search for such a solution instead. Frank_______________________________________________time-nuts mailing list -- time-nuts at lists.febo.comTo unsubscribe send an email to time-nuts-leave at lists.febo.com