[time-nuts] Re: Long term stable environmental sensors

Dan Kemppainen dan at irtelemetrics.com
Tue Nov 29 19:01:56 UTC 2022

Attila,

Has this board been restarted lately? Does the temperature error exist
after a reboot of the hardware/software?

One very long shot/minor concern is errors in the calculation in the
micro due to bit flips or other silliness with the calibration
coefficients in the micro controller memory. (This would only be a
concern for devices where the coefficients are only read at startup).

Is it possible there is actually more heat near the sensor? New
computer/phone charger, or failing power supply near by?

I'm also curious how much these drift, as I've been running them in the
lab here too.

Dan