[time-nuts] Re: Use of dual frequency GPS for NTP server and other purposes

Todd Smith tssmith2002 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 14:42:56 UTC 2022

As has been mentioned on the list recently, Jackson Labs builds a M12M
multi-GNSS receiver that is a drop-in replacement for the Furuno
receivers that are in the Syncservers that you are running right now.

If I am not mistaken, Galileo uses close enough frequency to GPS that you
can reuse the existing GPS antenna and receive both systems with a
multi-GNSS receiver like the Jackson Labs units.

Todd