[time-nuts] Re: WNRO fixup

marco bartoli marcobartoli64 at outlook.com
Wed Oct 5 16:38:55 UTC 2022

Thanks to all, but what I am trying is to update an old Magnavox Gps Engine receiver, part of a Trak Systems 8812.

I use the 8812 for TOD in uhf radio testing.
For testing purposes,  even with WNRO issue it works but isn't aligned to real TOD !

I got the new firmware but the procedure belong to 8820 where the main board is different, so useless.

The other idea, is to replace the GPS Engine with an other Magnavox receiver and to connected the EMEA-0183 (magnavox) to the trak ! I did some reverse engineering around the gps engine so I know how to do it.

Because of this I got an MX 4200D (this was another nightmare because of wrong documentation on the web !!!) But the firmware on 4200D (D35) seems not the latest...

Ottenere Outlook per Android<https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>