[time-nuts] Re: 3-Cornered Hat fails with negative variances, is there anything I can to to improve?

Erik Kaashoek erik at kaashoek.com
Sun Oct 16 05:55:35 UTC 2022

Hi Magnus,
Thanks, will try a longer measurement.
As I can do simultaneous absolute phase relation measurement of 3
sources  (Phase A vs B, B vs C, C vs A), is there a way to not use the
phase variance but a more direct relation?
I may be able to calculate A,B and C directly from the 3 equations at
every Tau.
This would hide a common noise component but after some time this noise
should cancel out, I hope
Erik