[time-nuts] Re: BOAT ionospheric effects

Andrew Kalman aekalman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 16:24:20 UTC 2022

Oooh, that brings back memories -- I built/assembled some of electronics of
the VLF stations in the ERL building (long gone) as part of my student job
at Stanford working for Tony Fraser-Smith, and I had Umran for a class as
part of my EE curriculum -- convinced me that E&M was not my area of
strength :-)

--Andrew