[time-nuts] Re: What phase variations to expect in a DMTD due to temperature fluctuations?

Erik Kaashoek erik at kaashoek.com
Mon Oct 24 19:26:58 UTC 2022

Luckily the results with the semi rigid coax cables is a bit better then
that.
Also mechanical stability improved a lot.
http://athome.kaashoek.com/time-nuts/DMTD/stability.PNG

The big excursions where caused by opening the door to the room.
The second fairly stable half was measured with a closed door and no
people present.
The input signals where 0.01 Hz apart. The leakage between the two
inputs probably caused 1 ps phase oscillations every 100 seconds.
Erik.