[time-nuts] Re: BOAT

jeanmichel.friedt at femto-st.fr jeanmichel.friedt at femto-st.fr
Mon Oct 24 18:07:09 UTC 2022

If it can be of any use, I am continuously (as long as no power failure occurs in the lab as
e.g. beginning of this month !) monitoring DCF77 phase code wrt GPS L1 C/A delay from a location
370 km from Mainflingen since 2016 (see https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-02134480/document),
one measurement every 5 min.

I can only keep the result of processing (time of flight) and not all raw data for available
storage limitations.

Attached to this email is a zoom on Oct. 2022. Red is sliding average on 10 samples of blue.
The raw data are at http://jmfriedt.org/moyenne4, with first column the unix time (s) and the
second column the DCF77-GPS delay -- I cannot see any obvious impact other than sunrise/sunset
but maybe more clever processing can extract information.

Best, JM

--
JM Friedt, FEMTO-ST Time & Frequency, 26 rue de l'Epitaphe, 25000 Besancon, France