[time-nuts] Re: What phase variations to expect in a DMTD due to temperature fluctuations?

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Mon Oct 24 23:59:32 UTC 2022

Hi

I think you will find that a lot of these GNSS gizmos have ceramic or SAW filters
in them. That’s likely not true for a device that covers from above L1 down to below
L5 in one gulp. It is the likely approach for an L1 or L1 / L2 sort of device. It’s almost
certainly how a “telecom” antenna is done.

Bob