[time-nuts] Re: Soviet mechanical space program clock

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Fri Sep 2 23:38:28 UTC 2022

Hi Joe,

A number of those "space" clocks were sold on eBay in 2003. Here are photos:

http://leapsecond.com/pages/space-clock/

For your Hamilton chronometer performance question, see section "10^-7" of:

http://leapsecond.com/ten/clock-powers-of-ten-tvb.pdf
http://leapsecond.com/ten/

/tvb

p.s. Note that time-nuts is not a "clock & watch" forum, so if you have
additional mechanical clock comments I can point you to web sites or
forums that focus on that topic. For more info on time-nuts see the home
page:

http://leapsecond.com/time-nuts.htm