[time-nuts] Re: Syncserver S300 LFR 60 kHz WVVB

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 14:17:14 UTC 2022

Todd though I can't read the chip number that U2 sure looks like the
typical cheap AM decoder. Its the stuff around it that makes me think that.
However what seems to missing is a little silver go KHz crystal filter. It
could be on the bottom of the board.
I do not believe U2 is a op-amp.
If anything I am saying is right you are missing a simple loopstick
antenna. You can buy kits that have them today.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL