[time-nuts] TRAK Systems 8812

marco bartoli marcobartoli64 at outlook.com
Sat Sep 17 12:53:46 UTC 2022

Even if I receives the six satellites correctly, apart from the week roll over issue, I never have the LOCKED led on the front panel.
So seems PLL circuit doesn't work at all.
If I try to set new value from the terminal  I got ok message as response, but on the display ( DAC REF 2050 OSC CAL OK) .. I did not find any DAC, and this is the reason why the reference voltage on the rubidium didn't change
Since some ic are not in place, just the socket, I am start wondering if this are optional or not.

Attached a picture of my 8812 main board, where some ic seems.to miss.

U12, U25, U45, U46.

Can some good soul, send me a picture or tell me which ic should be in place ??

Thank You indeed