[time-nuts] Re: ublox gnss receiver data

Luiz Paulo Damaceno luizpauloeletrico42 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 19:20:14 UTC 2022

Hi Carsten,

I'm bypassing the TCXO because I want to make mobile time transfers with a
low cost receiver too. So, for that, I've just removed the TCXO with hot
air (with care with other components) and synthesized its frequency
(49.58MHz) with an SRS SG384 synthesizer. Any synthesizer that can provide
this frequency and at least -5dBm of amplitude may work well. The
synthesizer is benign fed by a 5071 Cs clock.

Kind regards,

Luiz