[time-nuts] Re: ublox gnss receiver data

Michael Wouters michaeljwouters at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 08:03:27 UTC 2022

Hello Jorge

Correcting myself here:
The CGGTTS V2E spec says
"The dual-frequency CGGTTS for the different constellations will be based
on the ionosphere-free combinations of the following signals:
ï‚· GPS and GLONASS: C1 or P1 & C2 or P2
ï‚· Galileo: E1 & E5a
ï‚· BeiDou: B1I & B2I
ï‚· QZSS: C1 & C2"
and then further says this should be called "L3P" for GPS
even when C1+C2 is used.

Regards
Michael