[time-nuts] Re: Please help. Motorola Oncore

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Mon Sep 19 22:27:58 UTC 2022

Hi

It would not surprise me at all to find that a modern version of the
almanac is different than the 1998 version. A lot has changed since
then.

Given that you can find these for < $10 on eBay. I would not invest
a lot in them at this point …. Once you get them running, you will
have roll over issues.

Bob