[time-nuts] Re: Symmetricom XLi question

Steve Krull sw.krull at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 21:48:52 UTC 2022

Mark,

My XL took a good 24 hours to lock after it had been unpowered for who knows how long and moved half way across the country. It also has the 87-8028-2 gps receiver and was not affected by the week 1024 rollover.
It’s a shame if the rb is dead; as many have said there’s no information on them.

If anyone has one to let go of, I am looking for an 87-8028-2 gps receiver for an XLi SAASM that I got without the receiver. A list member offered me one pre-pandemic but he  then seems to have gone silent.

Steve K.