[time-nuts] Re: Trimble Palisade problems

Hal Murray halmurray at sonic.net
Fri Sep 23 19:54:09 UTC 2022

> The failure occurred several years ago (IIRC) ...

> My unit seems to respond to TSIP commands on port B and gives a list of the
> 8 satellites its looking for (which changes from time to time) but  the

That combination seems strange.  After several years, the almanac is way out
of date.  So how does it know where to look for satellites?  Or, if it has an
up-to-date almanac, it's listening to satellites.  ??

What are you using for software to show the satellites?  Did anything change
in that area?

Have you tried Lady Heather?

Can you do a system reset so it starts clean?

Are the 10 MHz and PPS out accurate?

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.