[time-nuts] Re: Trimble Palisade problems

Björn bg at lysator.liu.se
Fri Sep 23 21:03:35 UTC 2022

The Trimble Palisade is ”smart” antenna with The receiver built into the antenna. 422 serial, power, 1PPS. There is also a event input, to time stamp an external signal.

Look at the refclock palisade ntpd doc page.

It was later replaced by Accutime, Accutime 2000 and Accutime Gold.

Rollover events usually only puts the receiver off by 1024 weeks (19.6yr), keeping time of day intact.

Some receivers did not like when the PRN32 started being used. Don’t recall if that impacted old Trimble receivers.

/Björn

Sent from my Phone