[time-nuts] Re: Temperature accuracy / repeatability / drift of double ovens

Ed Marciniak ed at nb0m.org
Sat Apr 1 02:22:47 UTC 2023

Yes, that’s the one. A bit expensive, but current production.

My guess is it's probably used for DWDM lasers in telecom.

That said, call your local office and ask for a couple samples.

I still think it would make a fine way to use AT cut crystals instead of SC because it will no longer matter if the crystal you have happens to have a turnover above or below rooom temperature....and there are two turnover temperatures...you could use either of above ambient is no longer a requirement.