[time-nuts] Re: Racal Dana 1992 - issues reading data from GPIB?

John Miller john at millerjs.org
Tue Apr 4 23:07:58 UTC 2023

Hi Adrian,
Thanks! This is exactly what I was looking for - I had poked around for a Racal Dana group but wasn't able to find one, go figure. I've submitted a membership request and hopefully I can gain access soon. I'm open to doing bus analysis but I want to exhaust more options before I go that route. I'm not against running it in talk-only mode, either, I just want it to run long term data collection tasks - I don't need it to be fully remotely controllable.

John
KC1QLN