[time-nuts] Re: HP 10509A antenna specifications?

Matt Krick dcflux at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 19:22:20 UTC 2023

Aftter some searching I was able to locate an antenna, which might be the
actual antenna that was in use with my HP-117 on the roof top of a lab
building in an undisclosed location of the Nevada Desert.

Looks like there is either 18 or 20 gauge magnet wire in this loop, which
is mind boggling to think about how it was wound in there.