[time-nuts] Re: HP 8663A: option 003

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 22 15:08:24 UTC 2023

I do not have the answer but can add a few questions. 640MHz was used in a number of applications with the HP 11848A and E550xA/B 70420A Phase Noise Test Sets and accessories, I think the 8663A option 03 is aligned with attention to 640MHz but the hardware is basically the same. I am going on memory so I could be wrong. But this should help point you in the right direction.

Tom Knox
SR Test and Measurement Engineer
Phoenix Research
4870 Meredith Way Apt 102
Boulder, Co 80303
Formerly of:
357 Fox Lane
Superior Co 80027
303-554-0307
actast at hotmail.com

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/marshall-fire/superior-man-moving-forward-after-losing-dream-research-lab-during-marshall-fire

"Peace is not the absence of violence, but the presence of Justice" Both MLK and Albert Einstein