[time-nuts] Re: tinyPFA feature request

Erik Kaashoek erik at kaashoek.com
Sat Aug 19 05:57:13 UTC 2023

I did some testing
Input A gets 10 MHz
Input B gets either 2.5 MHz or 5 MHz.
This works well if the input to B is a pulse instead of a sine wave or
symmetrical square wave as the pulse has enough second or fourth order
harmonics for the tinyPFA to work
As both tinyPFA inputs use the same NCO for down conversion to fit in
the sample rate of the ADC, your idea can not be implemented.
Erik.